What exactly is dark matter? What really happens inside of black holes? Why is there something rather than nothing?
Come and join six renowned physicists for a one-day intensive masterclass, where they will be answering your biggest curiosities about cosmology, dark matter, evolution and black holes.
Become an expert in one-day and meet like-minded people at Instant Expert: The Biggest Questions in Physics!
- David Berman – professor of theoretical physics at Queen Mary, University of London
- Anne Green – professor of physics at the University of Nottingham
- Chris Impey – professor of astronomy at Arizona State University
- Tara Shears – professor of physics at University of Liverpool
- Vlatko Vedral – professor of quantum information science at
University of Oxford
- Plus 1 more speaker to be announced soon
- Hosted by Valerie Jamieson – New Scientist Live Creative Director